Just checki'n in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vettster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
:wink:
Hi all,
Just checki'n in and wanted everyone to know that after a week and a half in Argentina, (no diving) I have made it back to Mexico. (insert big smile!!!) We have a dive planned for Wednesday. Anyone want to join us?
Will be checking in regular with ya all.
Like Tony says, Nowhere but Texas!!!!
Thanks for everything. Will return soon. In the meantime, I would like to welcome any of you all to come to Veracruz and dive with us. (Continental goes direct from Houston)

Dive Safe,
Da Vettster

Welcome home! Let me know when you get back to Houston. Tony is addicted to Shrimp and will need a fix soon!

Hey Frank,

Glad you made it home fine, hope you and the family have a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm looking foreward to our next dive together all ready. I snuck up to Blue Lagoon Nov. 10 just to chase Beasts bubbles (he was in a couple hours before I got there)
As Dee pointed out, we had a good time at Joe's Crab shack and are looking for ANY reason to gather again....hehe
Maybe I'll get some slack time in the schedule in the comming months and be able to take you up on the offer to dive those crystal clear waters again.
Stay in touch Mi Amigo.

tony
STT:jester:

ps. what ya' think of the pictures? I'll scan and post the couple I took UW soon.

Vett,

I'm jealous! Just last night I was showing my husband several of my future trip destinations on a map of Mexico, pointed to Veracruz, and said one of the swampsters lives here! So many dive spots, so little time....

Hasta luego, mi buen amigo!

Tabatha

Good to hear from ya!

Now we can hire ya out as a DM/Tour guide if the Swampsters ever want to take a road trip down your way.

Keep us informed of where you are and how to get with ya so as we drift down there, we can set up some diving and other good times!

--TM

Hi all,
Dee, We got shrimp here too!
Tony, saw the pictures. There great! I finally got my tank trained to stay. Next I'm going to try and teach it to roll over, play dead etc.
Tabatha, Flights are cheap. Come down anytime. I think we can even find a golf course for Hubby if he wants.
Mike, The more the merrier. How about a Swampster outing in Veracruz. Sounds good.
BTW: Happy Birthday Mike!
Went diving today. Water temp is still a balmy 78F.

Cheers All!
Vettster
(The displaced Swampster)
;-0
fjltech@infosel.net.mx or
vettster@prodigy.net.mx
:D

Swampster outing in Veracruz? Where do I sign up? You gonna let us camp on your floor?

:bounce:
welllllllllllllll..............
if it's that bad, then I can bring one of those hammocks that can be rolled up really small.....

or how 'bout the roof?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom