Austin Divers - DIR/GUE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmillsy

New
Reaction score
Just moved to Austin, and I'm hoping there might be some active DIR divers in the area that I can dive with?

Just moved to Austin, and I'm hoping there might be some active DIR divers in the area that I can dive with?

You are in luck, my friend. Right down the road in San Marcos you have 2-3 GUE divers and there are a few more in San Antonio. Send a message to 50Fathom on this board. I'll also contact him about this post as I don't think he frequents the board as much.

And, if you find yourself up in the DFW area at any time.....we have 7 GUE divers up here and working on 3 more. Come on up and dive with us! :)

I think you'll find that Austin has a very active tech community. There are very few DIR divers but there's a huge experience base of non-DIR divers there so (IMHO) try not to limit your options. The tech community (and diving community in general) is one thing I really, really miss about Austin.

I think you'll find that Austin has a very active tech community. There are very few DIR divers but there's a huge experience base of non-DIR divers there so (IMHO) try not to limit your options. The tech community (and diving community in general) is one thing I really, really miss about Austin.

You know where we are stranger !

LOL, Timeliner. True dat!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom