Where in Dallas area can I go for an Intro to Scuba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darkforeboding

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I live 40 miles east of Dallas. I'm looking for somewhere to take my wife for an intro to scuba in a pool somewhere. She is interested in diving but not sure if she can handle wearing a mask and regulator. She's been snorkling but is still not sure. She if very intolerant of cold water, so it would probably need to be in a pool.

Any suggestions?

DFB

+1 for Scuba Toys.

CrazyScuba will do the Discover Diving pool and a dive at Clear Springs.

Those all sound great. Crazy Scuba or Adventure Scuba are probably a little closer to us than Scubatoys.

Crazy Scuba usually does the pool part in Terrell go right to the lake.

See below about International Scuba in Carrollton. They are great for training! The info below is from their website.

International Scuba
2540 Marsh Lane, Suite 128
Carrollton, TX 75006
Phone: 972-416-8400
Fax: 972-416-8507
Hours:
Monday - Friday 11am-7pm
Saturday 10am-4pm

Not sure about the whole scuba diving thing? Our Discover Scuba program is just what you are looking for. We offer a chance to try scuba with an instructor in the pool. It only takes about 45 minutes of your time.

Well I either e-mailed or messaged via their webpage every scuba shop listed above a week ago and none of them have replied to me.

DFB

Well I either e-mailed or messaged via their webpage every scuba shop listed above a week ago and none of them have replied to me.

DFB

That is weird. Did you try info@internationalscuba.com? I emailed them twice and got a reply back within a day. For ScubaToys I usually call them (972) 820-7667 when in Dallas or (877) 728-2243 when in Canada.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom