Looking for buddy. Flower Garder 3 days Labor day trip.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roman_66

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
All my friends are busy on Labor day, but I decided that 3 days diving trip more interesting than regular 2 days.
I am DIR oriented diver, like be close to buddy, especially when I dive with one tank :) (doubles are not allow in this trip)
Dive shop promised that if I will not find buddy from non-buddies divers, I can be buddy of their divemaster. I don't know if it is good or bad.
To compensate my high level gas consumption I will bring my own steel Sherwood HP120 tank, so don't worry, you will not finish dive early because of me :)
Also this dive shop locate in Houston, so no car pooling for me.
It is boring to drive 5.5 - 6 hours from Dallas each way.
Looking for diver willing to join to this trip (still 2 spots are open) and be my buddy.
You should use Nitrox, like DIR conception (or at least agree that buddies should be really close to each other).
I think to take night dive, so, please bring some light, I will take two backup lights (Canister primary is not required).
I paid $790 for three days trip with Nitrox.
It will be VERY nice if you life in Dallas area, so we can share a car (mine or your doesn't matter, I will pay petrol for one way).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom