Hi yall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's been awhile.

I'm still diving and teaching just not as much of either. I've discovered crossfit, and now I have a regular workout routine. (That kicks my butt regularly). Vanessa and I went to Costa Rica and dove with Rocket Frogs last summer. Had a great trip.

We are headed to Palau Weh and the Aggressor in a few months. I will try to remember to post a trip report when we get back.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to a good summer. More rain to fill the water holes would be good.

Twobit

Hi Tom!

Good to hear all is well. Sounds like some great trips on your itinerary.

Good to hear from you Tom. You may not remember me, but I got my OW with you. Still at it when I can, still just the local swamps.

Hmmmmm.... :hm: You know you do remind me of somebody I know.

Hard to believe you're doing Crossfit. I went and looked at your Facebook page and don't see a single picture of you doing muscle ups or handstand pushups or toes to bar. I thought that Crossfitters had to publish or perish.....

Man! This is the first time I'm on here in months and look what I stumble into...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom