Looking for dive buddy/mentor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KHagler

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, My name is Kyler and I am located in the DFW area.

I am looking for an experienced diver that can take me under his/her wing and lead a few dives and provide general guidance. I am 19 years old and there is no one I know that is certified making diving that much harder to do. I was certified back about 5 years ago and got my Jr. Open Water divers certification, and took a long break. Back in November/December I got my refresher done. I am now looking to really get into diving and further my hobby that I have always loved. If anyone in the DFW area wants to mentor and lead a few dives I would be very greatly appreciative.

Kyler, I'm not in Dallas, but I'd recommend looking into dive clubs in the area.

Scubadillos, FINZ and Texins are ones that come to mind, but look around and you may come up with others. Visit a couple of them and see which best matches with the kind of diving you want to do.

Joining a club is a great way to increase your diving opportunities, get exposure to a lot of divers of all levels of experience, and meet some great people.

Hey Kyler, I sent a private message your way. :)

Back
Top Bottom