Travis is almost full. Let's go diving!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narcd_dvr

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello fellow swampers!
Looks like no rain in the forecast for Saturday (20th). With that, I'll be at Windy Point (Barstow) around 10, in case anyone is looking for a dive buddy. PM me if you're interested. My last Lake Travis dive was back in ... yikes ... Feb 2012 and I had the park all to myself.

Happy and safe diving!

I'd head down there and dive with you, except I'm stuck in West Texas for the next few weeks. If you go, please bring a conditions report back with you. :)

Safe diving.

Sounds good. I might see you there. I was there last week...had the place to myself. If not Sat, then Sun for sure.

I'd head down there and dive with you, except I'm stuck in West Texas for the next few weeks. If you go, please bring a conditions report back with you. :)

Safe diving.
I'm hoping 50ft viz. LOL! Looking forward to diving where I don't have to drive for 3.5hours :)

---------- Post added June 18th, 2015 at 11:20 PM ----------

Sounds good. I might see you there. I was there last week...had the place to myself. If not Sat, then Sun for sure.
Hey Tony,
Hopefully, you can make it Saturday and PM me if you can.

Enrique

Will do...:)

Pics from yesterday's dive

Here are some of the photos I took. Didn't get to the Pinto and sailboats since I was diving with a 3m wetsuit. As always, water was murky as hell and viz was less than 10ft.

IMG_8079.jpgIMG_2010.jpgIMG_2023.jpgIMG_2037.jpgIMG_2066.jpgIMG_2071.jpgIMG_2084.jpg

Back
Top Bottom