Stan Waterman to give presentation at Dallas Aquarium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
From the Dallas FINZ message broadcaster...
  • Five-time Emmy award winner Stan Waterman will unveil his new video production, "Egypt & The Red Sea" at a dinner/video release hosted by Island Time Scuba.

Mr. Waterman is a pioneer underwater film producer with a career that spans nearly fifty years in the scuba diving industry. He was co-director of underwater photography and second unit in the production of The Deep, and has recently been inducted into the International Scuba Diving Hall of Fame. The Discovery Channel recently broadcast a two-hour biographical special about Mr. Waterman, called The Man Who Loves Sharks.

The evening will begin at 7:00 PM in the Aquarium section with a cocktail reception (cash bar), hors d'oeuvres and a silent auction to benefit The Shark Research Institute. Items include a trip aboard the Pelagian, a trip for two in Queensland, Australia (Cairns area) including diving, a trip aboard the Belize Aggressor with Stan Waterman, a Light & Motion Tetra Housing, a trip aboard Mike Ball's Spoilsport to the Coral Sea and wreck of Yangala, plus other exotic dive tours, and a variety of diving equipment, artwork and items of interest. Mr. Waterman will be autographing his videos during the reception. We will then move upstairs for a luscious buffet dinner, followed by Stan Waterman's "Egypt & The Red Sea" and a bonus film "Bali & the Dragons ".

This world premier event is underwritten by Underwater Video Images, Island Time Scuba, The Dallas World Aquarium, Tropicana Homes, Oz Dive, Nai'a Cruises and the John Scarlett Family.

Tickets are $55/Person and seating is limited.

Reservation deadline is January 18, 2002. Please contact Nancy at Island Time Scuba 972.227.6678 with questions.
This message was sent to me from the Dallas FINZ broadcast mailer. I don't know what date this event is (the message here is what I got) but I will contact Island Time Scuba and get it. If any Swampsters are interested, contact me very quickly and I'll get us tickets. --TM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom