Corpus Christi Dive Boats?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gregpsych

Registered
Reaction score
I have to travel to the corpus Christi area on business. Are there any dive boats for day trips? I would like to do a couple of dives on the Sunday I am there.

Thanks for any help.

Greg

I haven't been diving there; I think that there are just rig trips. I'm sure you have done a google search. Maybe the Southern Clan will chime in.

As for eats, there is Water Street Seafood Co. that is good, along with the little white diner just across the street on the west side of the Omni Hotel complex. The restaurant out in the bay on the pier is supposed to be good also, but haven't eaten there yet.

If you like wade fishin' I can direct you to a couple of spots on Mustang Island if you have the time.

Hope you have a good trip!

Only ones I know of are booked by local shops. Try "Ascuba Venture" or "Copeland's".

If I'm not mistaken, Copeland's certifies the divers at the Texas State Aquarium.

I think Copeland's was the one I talked to a couple of years ago when thinkin' about a vacation around Padre. With gas (even back then) and hotel it was only $50 more to go to Coz.

Guess what I did? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom