Scuba Flea Market, Oct 9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The Bay Area Divers (BAD) club is getting ready for our 29th annual Scuba Flea Market. So mark your calendars for Oct. 9th. The Flea Market is held across the street from the meeting place at "Cap" Landolt Pavillion from 10am to 5pm. $4 admission. There will be over 75 tables/booths selling scuba related 'stuff'. There will be door prizes every half hour, refreshments and food available.

If you have anything scuba related you want to sell, individual tables are available for $15, contact me for info.

Do you have gear you no longer use, for whatever reason? Are you in the market for something? This is the place to find just about anything! Not just used gear, several local dive shops will be there with deals that can't be beat.

So bring your wish list and a full wallet....we'll be waiting for ya! :D

Anybody else from the Northern Clan going to the flea market?
Anybody want me to look for anything? If so PM me and I'll see what I can find.

Hey Dee! I guess we'll run into ya Saturday, we should be there by about 11am or so.

For someone new to these boards can you let me know where this is going to be located. Just read it and might be interested in getting out to see the sights. Thanks.

Dang wish I could make this event.

rhine64:
For someone new to these boards can you let me know where this is going to be located. Just read it and might be interested in getting out to see the sights. Thanks.

Here's the link to the club's home page. At the bottom, you'll see a map. The Flea Market is held across the street at Clear Lake Park so it'll get you there.

http://www.bayareadivers.org/

It opens at 9am and runs until 6pm. There'll be drawings and door prizes all day and some great deals on new and used stuff.

See ya there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom