Dallas World Aquarium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been there two or three times. It's fantastic! I've never been when there were divers in the water, but the sealife is amazing. I highly recommend it.

We went there several times when we lived in Dallas. The main aquarium is quite large, and the tunnel is fantastic. The smaller aquariums dedicated to reef life from various parts of the world are very nice, but would be truly fantastic if they were a bit larger.

I don't remember the price of admission, but as I recall, it's a bit pricey.

It's a great place to get a tropical "fix" if you haven't been out of town for a while.

Thanks fellows for the glowing report.....think it would be a nice day out for me and the misses one damp/cold winter day this upcoming season. The price for adults is a priceyyyyy $15.95.

I went a few years ago. It was the first time I ever saw Leafy Green Seahorses alive and swimming around. I found them completely fascinating. I recommend the aquarium also. Great displays. I also think it is pricey at $15.95PP.

I have a current membership at the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus, and they have a program in which discounts are offered at other aquariums in the same reciprocal program. I don't know if the DWA is one of them, but if you have a membership there or at Moody Gardens, you might check it out.

I just got my renewal packet from Texas State Aquarium. The Dallas Aquarium is not on the list of reciprocal visits.

carlislere:
I just got my renewal packet from Texas State Aquarium. The Dallas Aquarium is not on the list of reciprocal visits.

Neither one of them? You have to remember, the Dallas Aquarium and the Dallas World Aquarium are separate entities. The Dallas Aquarium is in Fair Park and the Dallas World Aquarium is on the edge of Downtown Dallas, in the middle of the Arts District. I can't remember on my renewal packet if either of them were listed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom