Rig Dive, Early December, Anyone interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outlawaggie

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to get 5 more divers together to do a rig diving trip with Wolf Charters. Anyone interested? The cost is $185 for 3 tank dives. Please PM me or call if interested (832) 256-9669.

got2av8:
What date(s) are you loonking at?

depends on who can go. sometime between now and christmas. I'm pretty much open except for this coming weekend.

outlawaggie:
depends on who can go. sometime between now and christmas. I'm pretty much open except for this coming weekend.

I would love to. Definatley need dates. It's close to the end of the year so i dont have but a couple of vac. days left at work. I work 4 on 4 off so if we can go on my off days, I should be able to go. My GF would most likely come too if it's a weekend.

Offdays:
Nov 24-27,
Dec 2-5,
Dec 10-13,
Dec 18-21
etc...

-Moostang

Moostang:
I would love to. Definatley need dates. It's close to the end of the year so i dont have but a couple of vac. days left at work. I work 4 on 4 off so if we can go on my off days, I should be able to go. My GF would most likely come too if it's a weekend.

Offdays:
Nov 24-27,
Dec 2-5,
Dec 10-13,
Dec 18-21
etc...

-Moostang

i would aim for a weekend. you and your GF make three. we need six. I'll go ahead and try to reserve a weekend. I'll PM you when i get confirmed dates. ask around we sytill need three more people.

outlawaggie:
i would aim for a weekend. you and your GF make three. we need six. I'll go ahead and try to reserve a weekend. I'll PM you when i get confirmed dates. ask around we sytill need three more people.

Not going to be able to do this as I was hoping....I'm getting 3 wisdom teeth pulled which is leeching all my extra cash :( Sorry.

Jay_SMART_Diver:
I could maybe scare up 2 to 4 divers just need a firmed up date, what is the water temp and visibility running now? Let me know what you come up with, sounds like it would make a fun roadtrip weekend.

Jay ,

I talked to the charter company last Friday and they had two dates available. I'm game for either one. There are 4 spots on the 12/4 trip and 4 spots on the 12/18 trip. Let me know if eihter on works for you and I'll try to get something firmed up. trip is $185 plus tax and tips. for 2 or 3 tank dives depending on time and weather. Give me a call if you want (832) 256-9669

Ty

I'll work on it. How soon can you have a definitive answer as to yes or no and how many people? The water is currently 78.8. The currrent varies by time, day and temp. The surf is the biggest unknown this time of year. it ranges everywhere from less than 1 ft to 8 ft. Thursday or Friday the decision to go or not would be made by the charter company.

Back
Top Bottom