I WAS good this YEAR!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx.lakerats

Club Web Master
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I must have been a SAINT!!! Santa left me a dry suit!!! (wish santa paid for it before he dropped it off though!!) Needs some altering before I can give it a try but withdrawals will not be an issue for me anymore! (which my roommate might apprecaite as trying to snorkeling in the bathtub does get old after awhile!!)

Can you make the alterations by Jan 29 for the trip to Lake Murray? :06:

tx.lakerats:
(wish santa paid for it before he dropped it off though!!)

Gotta love it. And I dare anyone to say that they can't relate.

hehe.

Foo

I must not have been that good a boy cuz Santa got me a 3/2 shortie (and the bill). Guess I will just have to go to Coz to test it out. Too cold up here for it. By the way, the Texas Swamp Divers website looks very cool. Guess like everbody else, if you just had a little more time, you could get all the links working. Looks great.

tx.lakerats:
I must have been a SAINT!!! Santa left me a dry suit!!! (wish santa paid for it before he dropped it off though!!) Needs some altering before I can give it a try but withdrawals will not be an issue for me anymore! (which my roommate might apprecaite as trying to snorkeling in the bathtub does get old after awhile!!)

Debraw
Still waiting for the rep. to let me know if I have to send it in or not.... but otherwise sounds good!!

Will keep you posted

DalTexDiver -

Thanks .... working on filling site with some other swampers...keep checking!!

Hey.....welcome back!

Thanks Dee!! It would take a month of Sundays to fill ya in on everything... but the bottom line... I'm Back!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom