New SB member checkin' in.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

humanphibian

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm a Swamper or not. I've been diving regularly out at CSSP for 3-4 years now. I'm sure I've seen some of you guys out there but?? I dove numerous times with groups from Scuba Toys last summer. I look forward to meeting some of you now that I know where and whom I'm looking for.
I'll be the guy in doubles and a RED Abyss wing. I know it's not black but it was CHEAP!

'Phib
(on land known as SCOTT)

humanphibian:
Not sure if I'm a Swamper or not. I've been diving regularly out at CSSP for 3-4 years now. I'm sure I've seen some of you guys out there but?? I dove numerous times with groups from Scuba Toys last summer. I look forward to meeting some of you now that I know where and whom I'm looking for.
I'll be the guy in doubles and a RED Abyss wing. I know it's not black but it was CHEAP!

'Phib
(on land known as SCOTT)

Hi Phib glad you signed on the the forum,,,,yea you probably know a few folks already from dives,don't think we have met though. I see you are from Ft. Worth,,,,thats great. Doubles--- you must do alot of deep/long-tech dips?? I noticed on your bio. you are in the PP industry....suppliers or distributor? I have done a bit of that on the distrb. side.

No, nothing to technical yet. I do dive solo alot so I need the redundancy. Plus I'm just a good 'ol gear junkie. I'll get my tech stuff done after I get my two teen girls out of the house, three more years. They done leave too much time (or $$$) for travel to cave country.
I'm a distributor. We are just getting started in that aspect of the Printing, Graphics biz. Seems to be a fun area though.
Well, gotta run pick one up from a soccer game....be back shortly.

'phib

humanphibian:
No, nothing to technical yet. I do dive solo alot so I need the redundancy. Plus I'm just a good 'ol gear junkie. I'll get my tech stuff done after I get my two teen girls out of the house, three more years. They done leave too much time (or $$$) for travel to cave country.
I'm a distributor. We are just getting started in that aspect of the Printing, Graphics biz. Seems to be a fun area though.
Well, gotta run pick one up from a soccer game....be back shortly.

'phib

I hear you on kids in school and $$$$. My 5 year plan is to enter into wreck diving.....hopefully by then I will have aqd. the additional training//gear and skills, not to mention time&$$!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom