Planning a trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My fiancee and I are planning a trip to Tahiland in February 2010, and would like to incorporate diving the Similan Islands. We have found a couple dive operators online that offer 2 day trips with an overnight on the islands in tents or bungalos. Has anyone done this? Does anyone have a recomendation for an operator out of Phuket of Khao Lak? Any and all advise is appreciated.

Check out my post on Marcia with Gekko Scuba Divers...she will help you figure out what is best for your diving needs.

Thank you for the sugestion, your experience with Macia sounds awesome. I have received a response from Similan Diving Safris via email. But am still looking for feedback from anyone that has dove with them.

I'm checking around too...if you find anything let me know. I like that I told them the 2 dive sites I want to dive and they said they will agree to dive those sites. I'm sure if the conditions were not good or whatever they would change their plan, but I thought it was awesome that I could request the sites. If you find out anything please let me know...I'm also checking with Marcia for thoughts/opinions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom