Marcia at Gekko Scuba Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

littleguppie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Wow...so I don't know what I did to deserve being put in touch with Marcia from Gekko Scuba Divers, but this woman has made my life so much easier!

For those of you who are frequently on this site, you've probably seen all of my posts that display how utterly overwhelmed and confused I've been when it comes to where/who to dive while in Thailand.

I met Marcia on this site and instantly she started asking me questions about my diving needs. She is located out of Phuket and knew that I was looking to dive out of Khao Lak (therefore obviously not diving with her company), but she still helped me locate Big Blue Diving who met my scheduling needs when it came to diving Richeleiu.

I was further confused and torn about diving the Similans or sites off of Phuket. Again she went back and forth with me discussing the pros/cons of diving out of each area. Again she is located in Phuket and gave me her honest opinions about really enjoying the sites of Koh Tachai. I've opted to dive the Similans and she has continued to ask if she can help me locate dive ops, etc to help me schedule the trip.

Never did more than 24 hours pass by between email communications...even when she was out of town in Taiwan. She has continued to email back and forth with me providing me multiple options for dive ops, sites and schedules out of Khao Lak and Phuket.

Bottom line, Marcia ROCKS! I've never experienced such amazing customer service from someone...let alone someone with whom I am not even diving with.

Fantastic! I highly recommend her and her services. Her website is at:

Gekko Scuba Divers | Phuket Thailand

Wow...so I don't know what I did to deserve being put in touch with Marcia from Gekko Scuba Divers, but this woman has made my life so much easier!

For those of you who are frequently on this site, you've probably seen all of my posts that display how utterly overwhelmed and confused I've been when it comes to where/who to dive while in Thailand.

I met Marcia on this site and instantly she started asking me questions about my diving needs. She is located out of Phuket and knew that I was looking to dive out of Khao Lak (therefore obviously not diving with her company), but she still helped me locate Big Blue Diving who met my scheduling needs when it came to diving Richeleiu.

I was further confused and torn about diving the Similans or sites off of Phuket. Again she went back and forth with me discussing the pros/cons of diving out of each area. Again she is located in Phuket and gave me her honest opinions about really enjoying the sites of Koh Tachai. I've opted to dive the Similans and she has continued to ask if she can help me locate dive ops, etc to help me schedule the trip.

Never did more than 24 hours pass by between email communications...even when she was out of town in Taiwan. She has continued to email back and forth with me providing me multiple options for dive ops, sites and schedules out of Khao Lak and Phuket.

Bottom line, Marcia ROCKS! I've never experienced such amazing customer service from someone...let alone someone with whom I am not even diving with.

Fantastic! I highly recommend her and her services. Her website is at:

Gekko Scuba Divers | Phuket Thailand

I agree 100%. Marcia was kind enough to basically do the same for me. She helped me with my LOB booking, and is helping with my hotel booking too! She has gone out of her way to make this a smooth, and stress free process. Thanks Marcia!!!!!!

Greg

Marcia, it must be GREAT to get such feedback!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!

:yelclap::yeahbaby::yelclap::yeahbaby::yelclap::yeahbaby::yelclap::yeahbaby::yelclap::yeahbaby:

Oh wow! I guess there's nothing to say but "Thanks so much," Jodie and Greg and Bowmouth.
I'm now on :cloud9:

(For those of you not familiar with the "cloud nine" idiom in American English, look here for an explanation.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom