Scuba Board friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shortdivemedic

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We just recently took a poorly planned trip to Thailand and the Islands of Kho Pi Pi for some diving . I just wanted to give a thumbs :clapping: up to one of the board moderators from that area . Quero or Marcia was very informative and honest with all her information. She also went out of her way to not play down other groups or promote her own shop over others. I asked and received good solid information which I found ot be very helpful.
When I was leaving KSA I needed a part for my computer and I sent her a picture and the info of what I needed. I could not get it locally as there are no dealers for Sunnto in KSA (Shock). We arrived on the Island and I made contact with her and we arranged a time and place to meet. She then took us to a very good local Thai place and we had a wonderful dinner and visited for a while. We then went by her shop and picked up the part she had taken from her own spare parts which I was happy to have.
We then proceded on to indulge in a few liquid refreshments where we talked about the Island and the diving and such. I can only say it was one of the highlights of the trip. Making new friends everywhere I go is a must and this was a bonus. The only regret is we could not make time to dive with her.
I will be back to Phukhet again and will make plans that include diving with her next time. My hats off to ScubaBoard and its people like her that make this such a good resource.
Quero Hugs to you and the next beer is on me :cheers: :drunks:

Cheers
Michael

:blush: Nice to hear from you, Michael! The part I back ordered for your dive computer finally came in and I can go pick it up tomorrow to replace the one I passed on to you. Glad it all worked out!

I'm still working on the last of the dates you brought me. Yum! Thanks! And you can be sure that I'll take you up on that offer of a beer next time you're here.

Back
Top Bottom