Sport Pro, Custom wetsuit in bangkok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watboy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
As my body continues its reconfiguration into dimensions not covered by standard sizes, i'm looking to get a custom wetsuit. I bought some minor scuba gear and shorts w pockets from Sport Pro on Thonglo and was fairly happy with it. Am thinking of getting a wetsuit measured. Anyone have experience with them on this front?

Check out: Liquid Fit on the web. The shop is in Flordia but she makes it easy to order on line and does a great job. She will also do free alterations over time.

I have been diving her suits for the past years and would not hesitate to order again.

I prefer to order custom-mades from Octopus Wetsuit, also in Chalong/Phuket. I find the customer service that Paul, the owner, offers to be extraordinary. The designs at Hotwave are flashier, but the prices and the response to special requests at Octopus make it my preferred choice.

Hi Watboy , I have used both Hot wave and Octopus and although Hotwave was good I was impressed with how quickly Octopus Wetsuits could get my Guests Wetsuit made . The quality was that of any of the major brands plus you can customize it by adding pockets , zips etc . All round the service at Octopus was excellent .

Check out Dock Town, Phuket. Heard there are many people like their works and their services. They are not new but they just don't do much advertise. Big brothers like Aqua Master, Dive Supply or SDE chooses them too. I found them here Dock Town Co., Ltd. | Facebook. check before you make up your mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom