Dive with Marcia (Quero)!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hanssahni

New
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to throw out a quick thank you for one of the moderators of this board -- Quero (also known as Marcia). I visited Thailand with some buddies of mine in late-August/early-September and posted on this board as a complete newbie hoping to find some solid recommendations. Marcia reached out immediately with some great advice, and after DOZENS of emails (all of which Marcia took the time to write without any commitment from me to actually pay for anything yet), Marcia helped us find an itinerary that matched us perfectly. 7 dives in 2 days out of Phuket, with an overnight on Koh Phi Phi was incredible! We had a blast, got our AOW certs, and everyone was happy.

Thanks again for making the headache of trip-planning so much more tolerable.

-Hans

Thanks for the kind words! I was sorry not to be able to undertake your training myself (which I totally would have if I hadn't already been booked for those days), but you had fun and achieved your training objectives anyway, so it's all good, good, good. Next time you dive with me, in person!

You'd be hard pressed to find a better agent. She doesn't try to sell you anything. She finds out what you want, offers advice if necessary and then recommends activities that are a good match.

Quero sounds great, but I still want to go diving with Jan

+1 on thanks to Quero, both as an instructor and even more so as a frequent contributor here

And for picking the spots to have a refreshment and discuss dive spots. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom