A big thank you to Quero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have just returned from a short trip to Thailand. I live in Japan and only had a small window, the trip was a little spur of the moment. I decided to contact Quero as a respected member of this board for some assistance in organising my trip.

I initially PMed her and within less than an hour we were in email contact. Within two days my trip was booked.

i cannot say thank you enough to Marcia for all her hard work in answering my many questions with professionalism and a speed that defies belief.

I was taking some new gear including a new reg set and was a little nervous to try this gear out on a boat in the middle of nowhere. I discussed this with Marcia and she very kindly offered me the use of her pool. I must say her facilities were absolutely beautiful, looked like something out of a post card.

I also needed some parts for one of my regulator sets, Marcia rang the dealer, made the order and while I was on the boat drove and picked the parts up for me, wow.

My trip went without a hitch, everything was as Marcia explained/advised.

So for anyone heading to Thailand I 110% recommend contacting Marcia.

To Marcia,
Thanks again for organising a wonderful trip and I will definitely be contacting you for assistance in helping organise my 3 month diving safari for later this year/early next year. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Thanks for posting that.

Feedback like this carries a lot of weight with me when considering where to go next. :wink:
I often travel for work on short notice, and like to try and squeeze dives in if possible.
Good stuff to know.

Cheers,
Mitch

Thanks for posting that.

Feedback like this carries a lot of weight with me when considering where to go next. :wink:
I often travel for work on short notice, and like to try and squeeze dives in if possible.
Good stuff to know.

Cheers,
Mitch

Happy to be of help, cheers.

Oh wow! Thanks so much for the kind words, buddhasummer, and let me say that the pleasure was all mine. It will be fun to help you organize your 3-month trip around the region, and I'm looking forward to it.

Oh wow! Thanks so much for the kind words, buddhasummer, and let me say that the pleasure was all mine. It will be fun to help you organize your 3-month trip around the region, and I'm looking forward to it.

Great, looking forward to it.

I miss her as well. Every time I prepare for a trip, I think of her. Last time I saw her, we bumped into each other in the Singapore airport on our way to different dive trips. Never did get to dive together as we discussed.

Seems Marcia was rather well known in Phuket, I've had a couple of conversations with people while booking this particular trip who knew her...and on go the ripples...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom