Gekko Scuba Divers in Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sgtchunk

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Some friends and I recently dove Thailand (Phuket) on a liveaboard, with not only the dive-side planned by Gekko Scuba Divers (Marcia) but also some of the topside attractions as well. We had a great time and let me tell you, Marcia rocks! During the months of planning to get this trip together with 4 people in two different U.S. states and also England, Marcia never got tired of all the questions and emails. And did I mention questions?

Her professionalism in dealing with all personalities involved, her enthusiasm for helping us and the diving/activities she planned, plus probably other good qualities that I'm simply forgetting, all of this makes Marcia/Gekko Divers a winner as far as our dive group is concerned. Thanks Marcia!

Last edited:
Hey SgtC, thanks so much for the kind words. For my part, it was a great pleasure working with you and your group, and I'm more than pleased that everything worked out to your satisfaction, even with the change of boat, the fluid plans for visiting Lanta, getting soaked (I expect) while playing in the street during Songkran, LOL....

I hope you'll come back to the region to do some more diving, and of course I'll look forward to working with you again. Sorry I was away from the island when you were ending your stay, but you know how it is--the ocean was calling out to me and I *had* to go diving! I'll make up for it next time we meet, though--it's a promise!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom