Losin and Koh Krah - Scuba Explorer: July 6 through July 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buadhai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I realize it's rather late, but I just found out that this cruise only has four divers on it. A pity, really, because this is a wonderful trip. It starts on Saturday the 6th at Songkhla and ends on Wednesday July 10th on Koh Samui. There are dives at both Losin and Koh Krah. I did this twice last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. Oddly, both trips were nearly full. No idea why this trip has so few divers.

Chances are excellent that Scuba Explorer will be the only dive boat in the area. Last year we saw whale sharks at Koh Krah.

Anyway, it would be a great last-minute trip for any diver in the area with a few days to spare. Scuba Explorer caters mostly to Japanese, but they have a dive guide who is very good and who speaks excellent English. The boat, while not luxurious, is very nice.

Note that the cruise will sail, even with only four divers, as they have to move the boat from Songkhla to Samui for the season.

Sorry, but the web pages are in Japanese:

2013 Cruise Schedule

Contact info:

E-Mail:samuidiv@cscoms.com     Fax:+66-(0)77-417369
Tel:+66-(0)89-8737497 [SIZE=-1]または[/SIZE] +66-(0)77-417369[SIZE=-1](現地時間09:00-19:00)
[/SIZE]
The office staff does speak English.

I'm not at all affiliated with Samui Diving Service. I just hate to see a great trip so under-utilized.

Plus, it won't be that much fun with only four of us on the boat.

If you can't make this trip, they will do the reverse journey (Samui to Songkhla) from September 27th to October 1st.

It's a shame so few people do this trip. I had a marvelous time. There were only four customers on the boat and we were the only dive boat in the area.

Quero put me on to this trip and can make arrangements for those interested in diving these seldom visited sites. There is one trip scheduled for the end of September and two for early October. I plan to be on one of them.

The September trip departs from Koh Samui and ends at Songkhla. The other two trips depart from and return to Songkhla.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom