shout out to quero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xrcjdx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
marsha (quero) i just wanted to give you my thanks here for going well beyond what i could have expected to make my family vacation/diving in bali the best it could possibly be. for reasons you know it did not work for us this time, but i have come to rely on you in the past and will again in the future for good, sound advice about your area, and for making flawless arrangements.
we look forward to working with you in the near future, and wish you the best. again, thank you so much for the time and effort you went through.
ralph

Thanks, Ralph, for the kind words. Even though the hoped for Thailand diving didn't work out while you were on Phuket with your family this time, I'm sure that after the "complicating" circumstances resolve themselves and everybody is healthy and physically able, you'll all be back, and next time we can make it work. At least the secondary plan for Bali diving for part of your group went well, and I'm pleased to have been of assistance to you in planning it even though I was unable to handle it directly for you due to my absence from the region at the time of your visit.

Here's wishing sunny days to your family members as time passes :mostlysunny:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom