Ocean Sound Dive / Master Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sinetwo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm going to be spending 5 days in Koh Tao then the rest of my time in Phuket (10 days) and BKK (3-4 days).

Whilst in Koh Tao, I'd love to complete my PADI OW.

There's a wealth of information out there and I've narrowed it down to these two companies due to:
1) Responding promptly on emails and answering everything
2) Great reviews everywhere I've looked
3) August is a busy period and I need to book soonish, otherwise I'd just rock up on the day and go with the one I like the best :)

Do you have any opinions on any of these schools?

Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks!
-SineTwo :blinking:

Master Divers are frequent posters on SB, so you can get a sense of their attitudes and approaches by searching for forum posts and reviews here. Look for user Ayesha. AFAIK, Ocean Sound post mostly on Lonely Planet, so you can go look there for posts and reviews. The name to look for is OceanSoundCyn, I think. I can say that all divers I've sent to Master Divers have given me excellent feedback.

@Sinetwo....my wife and I dove with Masterdivers in March. Was awesome...really great crew and lots of fun. Would highly recommend them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom