Freediving course in Koh Tao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uli Kunkel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ive been looking for a free diving course in Thailand- and to my surprise there are more operations than I thought!

Does anyone have any information or recommendations for an operation? I know the title says Koh Tao, but I am not limited to just this island.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, freediving has gone through a massive growth surge in the last couple of years. Here on Koh Tao many of the SCUBA schools are offering it now, but the main 3 operators are Blue Immersion, Apnea Total and Big Blue Freediving. If you do end up coming here you can check out reviews of each of them on trip advisor from the activity list here: Ko Tao Activities - TripAdvisor

I guess its the same story elsewhere in SE Asia too, so you will most likely find yourself spoilt for choice.

Happy breath holding! :)

I love to freedive...it is just that I take my air supply with me in a cylinder. :D

In all seriousness I recognize the skills it takes to freedive and I applauded you. :acclaim:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom