Recommendations for a hotel in Chalong for the night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charlier

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I need to find a nice hotel for one night at a hotel between two live aboard trips. I will be dropped off at Chalong Pier. In the past, I've avoided Patong - not my idea of a place to visit. I am willing to spend a bit more money and find a nice hotel with decent wifi and near good thai food that is not targeted to tourists. On my return back home to Singapore, I will meet my wife and need suggestions for a nice hotel near the airport. All things considered, we prefer small boutique hotels. Thanks!

I cant recall the name right now but we found one through sea bees diving. It's a very short walk from chalong pier, a nice, clean and secluded hotel. I'll google it and post again.

http://www.palm-garden-resort.com/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have stayed in the Phuket Airport Hotel...right by the airport but about 35 minutes from Chalong pier.it's good value and very clean..didn't try the food , but it has a nice pool.

Agree with Decompression. Spent a week there. Very nice location, nice pool, good food, easy walk to the pier and in to town.

Thanks for the suggestions. I booked a oom at The Palm Garden, near the Chalong Pier. For my return flight back home, I might ask friends in Phuket about a nice place to stay near the airport. It's been a while since I've been on the southern Andaman Sea and the Simillan Islands.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom