Lost Camera in Maya Bay, Krabi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi everyone,

I'm here to request help from the divers here that are going to dive at Maya Bay, Krabi. For the first week of March, I went for a tour to Maya Bay, during the tour, I accidentally dropped my camera into the sea at Maya Bay. It is at the North-East direction (Near the rocks/cliff) when you are standing on the beach facing the sea. So if any of you are going to dive at there and happened to see a blue camera, can you please contact me? The camera is very important to me as there are photos of my trip during the tour. Please help me!

The model of the camera is Nikon Coolpix AW100 Blue.

Nikon_Coolpix_AW100_blue.jpg

Nearly all diving there is done outside the bay. I'm in the area regularly and if we do dive there I'll try to find it.

But all in all I have very little hope for you.

Hi stevenl,

Thanks for offering your help, I really appreciate it. If it is possible please do help share around with the people you know who regularly dive around the area, thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom