HELP! Canon Rebel Ti SLR housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divemed06

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking for a housing for my newly baught Canon Ti SLR camera (not the new digital one). Does anyone know if the Ikelite and Sea&Sea housings are compatable with the Ti?

Thanks.

How would you compare the EOS Rebel Ti SLR vs the EOS Rebel 2000 SLR...Sea and Sea have a sweet housing for the 2000.

I have the SnS CX-600 housing with many accessories but cannot find a camera in my area for it. Cannon changes the models every year. I'm considering selling the setup but I'm not sure what it's worth on the open market. Any ideas as to it's value? I put about 30 dives on it and have a new seal kit to go along with it. (I flooded it by my own carelessness and killed the camera)

I'm sure there is an Ikelite housing or will be shortly. Perhaps you should email ikelite.

The Rebel 2000, while having virtually identical features to the Rebel Ti, has a different shape and control layout so the housings might not be compatible.

You could always go for a cheapie EWA-Marine housing depending on you goals, budget, intended use, and lenses.

Back
Top Bottom