Canon Digital Rebel housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattloaf

Registered
Reaction score
After reading 100+ reviews of the new Canon Digital Rebel I finally ordered one (well wife did, thx Christmas =)
Main Question is has anyone dove with one yet. I know Ikelite ( http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/2dslr_300d.html )sells a housing for it (is anyone else?). But I'm looking for first hand usage of it on a dive and how the results were. As well as a review of the housing.

For the last few years I have been mainly using a Canon G1 in a Ikelite housing with a DS 50 Substrobe. Works great once I figured it out. But after already having $2500 put into that system, I want to hear more about the digital rebels quality underwater before I decide to buy a new housing and port. Also it has the disadvantage of not being able to do TTL or even slave TTL, only manual mode.

If you have seen any reviews on the housing or people diving with the Digital rebel (or you have yourself), please pass it along.

Thanks.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom