canon weight system now available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d56nut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

For those that are interested and/or have been waiting for the canon weight system to come out....mine arrived today! This is the weight system that will make the underwater housing neutrally bouyant. It's item number WW-DC1 and I believe it works on most canon underwater housings. I have the WP-DC800 housing. It comes with 4 weights and depending on which model of housing you have determines how many of the weights you use. I believe I paid 30.00 plus shipping/tax. I called Canon direct to purchase it since none of the websites seem to have them in stock. The number I called was 1-800-385-2155. I think I got transferred a couple of times before I got the right department.

Thanks Michelle

Now I have to find out when it will become availeble in the UK

Hmmm...maybe you could order from Canon here in the United States and have it shipped???

Any web link for this? If it'll work on the housing for my A40 i'll be very happy indeed.

Hi,

I think I went to canon.com and then clicked on the customer service section and got their phone number and called them. Good Luck!

Google turns up some hits but canon web sites own search engine turns up no hits at all. Odd.

Back
Top Bottom