What strobe would go on Canon A75/85 wp-dc30 housing ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can use the Inon strobes...or also you can you the sea & sea strobe...like the YS90's. I don't know which other one's you can use.

I also have an Inon for sale if he's interested.

I just bought this one (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=Bonica_Neon_Strobe) for my next dive trip... I have a Cannon A80 with the Cannon housing. I put it all together at home, and it seems to work well, just need to get under the water with it!

Going to lake this weekend for Nitrox certification dives, might take the camera with me and see how it does in the water.

Is any strobe made for digital cameras can go with canon cameras ? Do you just have to check if the arm system can be fixed to the housing or is there more specific settings between the strobe and the camera that needs to be considerated if you want to know if they can work well together ?

I'm totally new to underwater photography and where I live, it seems that nobody can really help me with it. Everybody here is having reefmaster set and do not know much about canon housings.

My body is looking for a strobe for his A75, and I'm looking for a housing for my S1 IS. Then, I will certainly be interested to get an ext.strobe too.

So Thanks a lot ... Any help would be very appreciated

Here's one recent thread that might help...
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=91122

You'll need a tray and an arm to make things easy. There are several options - ULCS digital tray, ULCS arms, loc line arms etc. If you go with an Ikelite strobe Ike also makes trays and arms.

Back
Top Bottom