12-2 Manatee dive Crystal River

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4U

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
12-2-06 :eyebrow:
Ok it is time to swim with the Manatees I never have done this and my newly certified son (last year) will be in town … lets go to crystal river and do a cavern dive and a manatee dive … the price is right $39 … if we get ten divers it gets cheaper.
Let’s go play here :D
Kim P
Info from a diver friend …open to other suggestions.

AMERICAN PRO - DIVING CENTER, Inc.
821 S.E. Hwy. 19
Crystal River, FL 34429
352-563-0041
1-800-291-DIVE
The Crystal River manatee tours run year round, and starts from our dive shop at 7:00am We generally return between 10:00am and 11:00am.
***AS OF 11/20/06***
$39.95 For Divers
This includes snorkeling with the Manatees and a cavern dive.
Non-Divers are $29.50
This includes snorkeling with the Manatees and snorkeling the spring while the divers due the cavern.
CHECK IN IS AT 7AM
Make Reservation
With 10 paying divers – you get a discount.

Kim what the heck why not? Let me check to be sure I am in town, if so Johnny and I are in. Will get back to you.

Missdirected:
Kim what the heck why not? Let me check to be sure I am in town, if so Johnny and I are in. Will get back to you.
It sounds like fun ... my oldest son will be with me he is 22 and a new'ish diver :D
I will give the place a call tomorrow and set it up .... I will let you guys know if you need to call and confirm you spot.
Kim P

That sounds like a blast! Will have to check with the pet sitter, I am afraid I have over used and under paid him for the past couple months. Such tooing and frooing Matt and I have been doing. Will let you know if I can make it.
Mardie
ps happy turkey day! Hope to see some of you in Venice Beach Saturday!

Hey guys...we'll be in Orlando from Nov 30th to Dec 7th and was planning on booking our own Manatee tour and cavern dive. Can we hook with you guys? Is there still room? The BF hasn't done many open water dives so we were planning on doing some easy stuff for him. Is this cavern good for newbies?

We were planning on doing Ginnie Springs and Devils Den.

Heya, spoke with Johnny, he comes in late on the 2nd. Is it possible to change it to the third? If so, we are in. Let me know.

Kelster and Sea Dragon... if Diver girl can change it is it possible for you? No worries if not. I live here, so I can take Johnny another time.

We haven't set our schedule yet, but I will talk with Mike to see if he's booked anything yet. So the 3rd or the 2nd is fine with us so far.

kelster:
Hey guys...we'll be in Orlando from Nov 30th to Dec 7th and was planning on booking our own Manatee tour and cavern dive. Can we hook with you guys? Is there still room? The BF hasn't done many open water dives so we were planning on doing some easy stuff for him. Is this cavern good for newbies?

We were planning on doing Ginnie Springs and Devils Den.
All divers welcome :)

I am booked 12-3-06 … come join us
Kim P
Call and confirm spot:

821 S.E. Hwy. 19
Crystal River, FL 34429
352-563-0041
1-800-291-DIVE

Missdirected:
Heya, spoke with Johnny, he comes in late on the 2nd. Is it possible to change it to the third? If so, we are in. Let me know.
My son flys out Monday morning so that should be ok ....
Ok I am booked Sunday 12-3
… you guys come join us so far we have 2 divers and 1 snorkeler.
Kim P
Call and confirm spot:

821 S.E. Hwy. 19
Crystal River, FL 34429
352-563-0041
1-800-291-DIVE

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom