To all you conchs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmufieldhockey8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When I came to Clearwater I knew only my supervisor for my internship, but thanks to you guys I've made some friends which have truly enriched my life down here. In the 3 months I dove in Florida I did 39 dives with you guys. Thanks to everybody who dove with me, took me out on your boats, lent me tanks, carpooled with me, showed me how to find shark teeth, fed me, talked with me about cave diving, lent me equipment for cave diving (I'm a basic cave diver now!), invited me to barbecues, welcomed me into your home for Thanksgiving and anybody else with whom I talked about diving but never made it out. Looks like Scott won with the most dives with me -10 but Tracy and Dave were close behind.

I would stay through the weekend but I've gotta get those wisdom teeh out while I still have insurance! I'll be back since I am looking for jobs in Florida but probably living closer to cave country if I can help it since I'll be taking full cave as soon as I've got the funds! But anyway thanks for making living alone in a new place so fulfilling and being my family away from home!

Stasia

I only got to dive with you a few times, but it was nice meeting you, and I hope you can land a job back here in Florida.

Take care,
Erik

It has truly been a pleasure diving with you and let me be the first to say congrats on the basic cave course!!!! See you when you come back.

Mark

Stasia - it was GREAT to meet you and have one of the coolest dives I've done at Venice Beach in your company! Go get them teeth yanked and get back down here ya heah! :D

Hey , congrats on Basic Cave!
If you ever need a buddy up here in Cave Country , shoot me an e-mail.
I'm always lurking around here on the weekends , and sometimes during the week too (depending on job responsibilities)

CONGRATS AGAIN!

Jean
Fort White , Florida

Hey Jean that was me waiving to you at Peacock on .. Sunday I think. You were sitting on the back of a truck which was driving away and I waived :) Thanks for the congrats.

Stasia, it was a great pleasure getting to know you, and dive with you over the last two months. I am sure that I will be diving with you again in the future, either up in the Panhandle, Atlantic Coast, or even joining you in a quarry up north. Good luck in your professional life now that school is over, and please keep in touch.

Hey, kiddo!

Sorry to see someone who loves diving as much as you do, have to leave. I'm glad it's just temporary!

Enjoyed diving and talking with you during the time you were here.

Wow, cave... hmmm. Well, at least you know how to use a larger tank, even if it was HP and you will be diving LP.
===
Stay as sweet as you are now, and we will see you again..... soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom