Holiday and Christmas parties...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A few views, but everyone is keeping their parties to themselves, eh??? :D

Don't forget the annual New Years Eve bash/dive/party at Weeki Wachee Springs. Come dive with the mermaids and hopefully we will have Oceanic bringing us stuff to try out in the water.

Ah man, and I was going to invite you to the New Year's Day dive at Gilboa Quarry here in Ohio. I have a 10'x10' tent and hot chocolate fixin's and NotsoKen is bringing his heater so we'll be toasty.
Ber :lilbunny:

Too funny was just speaking of a party today. :madnoel: Were are having one on the 15th, so stick it on your calendar :christmas Thread should be up, I would think, by tomorrow. Going to be here at my place :D Everyone w/i driving or flying distance from Tampa is invited :monkeydan

Missdirected:
Too funny was just speaking of a party today. :madnoel: Going to be here at my place :D Everyone w/i driving or flying distance from Tampa is invited :monkeydan
Wow MissD:crafty:
Must have like a really big house :rofl3: A resident invited me to a wedding that night .... hmmm wonder if I can ditch it :mooner:
Kim P:christmas

Missdirected:
Somebody mention Rum?? :)
I will be having a Christmas party on Saturday night the 23rd. All are welcome.

Sealancers Dive Club Christmas Party!!!!!!!!
December 9th
1800 hrs to ???????
Fosters Point on Hickam Air Base
Club Dive is 0730 in the morning
Potuck with Soda's, Rice and Rolls included....
Door Prizes, and they are ALWAYS awesome, computers, sometimes Regs, we even had a scooter........
Bring your own Beer, Booze, Woman, Man, Pet, Kids,
and I'm gonna be Santa!!

Scuba_Jenny:
Somebody mention Rum?? :)
I will be having a Christmas party on Saturday night the 23rd. All are welcome.
I might be available... if you promise a slap!

It would be my pleasure. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom