Scubaboard Xmas party December 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveBandit

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hello everyone,:D
Missdirected and I are throwing a Christmas party at her place on Friday December 15th. BYOB, and a platter of something. I believe MissD is also going to cook up a main dish. I'll most likely buy something to bring as me in the kitchen isn't pretty. Please RSVP below with what you think you'll bring.

"Were having a party, everybody's swingin' dancin' to the music..." :D Okay I will stop.

So yes, I am going to do a main dish and a few other things. So just some sides, chips, and what not is all we will need. :reindeer:

Bring your spouse, bring a buddy, bring yourself, whatever, just come. :madnoel: It will be great having friends, old, new, and yet to be met personally, come out and celebrate the holiday season with together.

I'm afraid I GRADUATE that day! :partytime

WOW! A Tampa party! I would LOVE to participate but its the same night as the dinner date cruise on the paddle wheel boat here in Ft Myers (I had to pay 6 weeks in advance to have a spot!). Hmm... whose number up there do I have so I can call and participate for a few minutes????? :D

I think I can make it....hehe:D :D

cmufieldhockey8:
I'm afraid I GRADUATE that day! :partytime

I'm afraid too!

Sorry I can't make it I will be in NC.

You should have another party when Pack and I are there in the spring. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom