santa came early

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
santa stopped by last night and left me a steel 133 tank. I should be able to get at least 3 or more hours of bottom time at 20 feet. Look out shark teeth! (rebels eyes glaze over and drool runs from his open mouth) mmmmmmmmmmm........bottomtime............:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats - Santa dropped off my steel 120 last week. Let me know if you need a buddy - (it appears you may outlast me though). Can't wait to get a dive with it!

the wait is the worst.

Congrats, thats a very nice present,

BTW I assume your talking about venice beach, where do you normally park to go shore diving off there?

rebelmandziukan:
santa stopped by last night and left me a steel 133 tank. I should be able to get at least 3 or more hours of bottom time at 20 feet. Look out shark teeth! (rebels eyes glaze over and drool runs from his open mouth) mmmmmmmmmmm........bottomtime............:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
At Venice, I get 4.5 hours on my Steel 149s. I haven't taken my 133s, or the double 120s yet

CoolTech:
At Venice, I get 4.5 hours on my Steel 149s. I haven't taken my 133s, or the double 120s yet

4.5 hrs - holy .....

Based on the whether I am considering a dive on Sat Dec 16th either Venice Beach or Alahambra. Anyone else? I can not confirm I am going till Friday evening though.

I expect the water temps are in the 60s?

alhambra is a street in venice beach. i might be going this weekend but i wont know til friday also

its looking good for either venice or ginnie(which i have never dove) anyone wanna tag along? i got room for 1 with gear possibly 2 with gear and the train leaves early 6 am to 730 am call me after 8 pm tonight we could split gas and it would be cheaper for both

rebel, how about these...

age 45 = really don't want to know everything
age 75 = pretty much forgot just about everything

-
Nice on the "early" gift. Are you sure you didn't just raid Santa's tree early this year? :D

rebelmandziukan:
its looking good for either venice or ginnie(which i have never dove) anyone wanna tag along? i got room for 1 with gear possibly 2 with gear and the train leaves early 6 am to 730 am call me after 8 pm tonight (two 4 eight) three 9 zero- two thousand we could split gas and it would be cheaper for both
Do yourself a big favor... edit your post and spell out your phone number.... trust me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom