Alexander Springs, Sunday the 17th,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah i think so

i need to get wet

H2Andy:
yeah i think so
:w-t-f:

The illustrious and well regarded Andy, diving at Alexander Springs, and to top it off, diving with that lowly worm scubafool?!? What is this world coming too?

scubafool:
The illustrious and well regarded Andy

who t f are we talking about?

i already don't like that buttmunch (stealing my name)

Oh sure , go DIVING when I am stuck in Gathersburg !!!! :huh:

Dang it all....

(sigh)

Da Depressed Beano

P.S. But then , who wants to dive with , er , nevermind... I said I wouldn't do that anymore...But it's hard to break old habits.
I am on vacation Monday the 18th thru the end of the year. Not like that MATTERS to anyone...
Could never dive with them BIG BOYS anyway (sigh)

yeah yeah... you know we BEG you to dive with us, but you're always jetting off with the big time divers up in New Yak City

i am seriously missing diving with you, btw... but i haven't been diving since the clean-up

H2Andy:
yeah yeah... you know we BEG you to dive with us, but you're always jetting off with the big time divers up in New Yak City

i am seriously missing diving with you, btw... but i haven't been diving since the clean-up

Awwww... :D
Well , matter of fact , I HAVEN'T dove up here yet , and I don't plan too...
My boots only dive in Florida :D

Jeano Beano

P.S. You two have fun on Sunday OK? Maybe we can get one in before New Years.

I am pretty sure my little group will be there Sunday morning. Me, brother, and our sons. See ya there

Beano, you just know that I am going to introduce Sir Andy to the shallow line work while maintaining neutral bouyancy drill.

fldiver1, I look forward to meeting you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom