Anyone wanna do a little Paradise (springs)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeandiver

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
OK , I am on vacation for 2 weeks starting on the 18th (monday).

I am just checking to see if anyone would want to do a dip in Paradise with me? I can do any day ... !!!

And if anyone wants to go Ginnie , Peacock , Madison , Troy , etc ....
(Little River ... )
Orange Grove
Even Morrison ... (never been up there)
But that's more northern than central...

Let me know ...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS from
Jeano Beano
AKA Not one of the BIG BOYS ... :shakehead :(

dang... i'd love to dive with yas Bean

but busy all week and going out of town next weekend

you'll still be out of town this Sunday, right?

H2Andy:
dang... i'd love to dive with yas Bean

but busy all week and going out of town next weekend

you'll still be out of town this Sunday, right?

Well , kind of ... I will be flying into Jax sometime on Sunday...
Probably too late to do any diving ...
BUT you never know lol

Da Bean

P.S. I am off until at LEAST the 1st of Jan... Maybe if you get a free day After Xmas...

A group of us are planning to dive in Deerfield on monday, but if the weather holds us in port, we were toying the idea of hitting a spring up north somewhere- like ginnie or alexander or ??? I will post with an update later on today (sat) whether we are going south or not. Would love to have another diver in the group.

Nick

jokerswild:
A group of us are planning to dive in Deerfield on monday, but if the weather holds us in port, we were toying the idea of hitting a spring up north somewhere- like ginnie or alexander or ??? I will post with an update later on today (sat) whether we are going south or not. Would love to have another diver in the group.

Nick

Nick:
Awesome...
I will keep watching the thread.

Jeano Beano

JB-
Looks like our trip down south is on. I will post a report afterwards. As far as another dive, I'm looking to hit a spring after Christmas sometime. I will post a few dates that we would be available and lets see what we can do.

N

hey, let's try to make Paradise on the 28th a group dive

Scubafool, Jean?

IS paradise springs a good site for OW diving? or is it mostly a cavern/cave site?

I would be interested in trying to make it out there (if i'm invited :wink: )

well, it is a cavern (down to about 100 feet) but you can dive it with just an OW card

once you hit the end of the line (at the sign) you can swim around a large-ish room

right by the sign is a smallish opening that leads to a cave which goes down to about 120 feet. it is extremely silty and people have died there. please don't go in there without proper cave training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom