Gulf dive trip - Saturday 12-23-06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Ty

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey Everybody...

I have spots available for a 2 tank trip this Saturday morning 12-23. $65.00 pp.

Meet at the boat at 8am. The "Barbra Lee" is docked at Lighthouse Point Marina, 8610 Bay Pines Blvd. in St. Pete.

We'll do 2 reef dives, 40' to 60' range. I have water and snacks on board and a cooler for whatever you would like to bring.

I can provide any rental gear you may need, Just let me know well in advance and I'll have you covered.

Last Saturday the visibility was 50'+ and the water temp on the bottom was 66 degrees (no worries - I have plenty of hot water to get that core temp back up)

Call or PM me for more details.

See ya...

Capt. Ty:
Hey Everybody...

I have spots available for a 2 tank trip this Saturday morning 12-23. $65.00 pp.

Meet at the boat at 8am. The "Barbra Lee" is docked at Lighthouse Point Marina, 8610 Bay Pines Blvd. in St. Pete.

We'll do 2 reef dives, 40' to 60' range. I have water and snacks on board and a cooler for whatever you would like to bring.

I can provide any rental gear you may need, Just let me know well in advance and I'll have you covered.

Last Saturday the visibility was 50'+ and the water temp on the bottom was 66 degrees (no worries - I have plenty of hot water to get that core temp back up)

Call or PM me for more details.

See ya...

Really wanting to try out your boat. Saturday morning is bad though (think I mentioned that already though). I can do tmrw, Friday, Sunday, Wednesday, and about everyday after that, so let me know. If you move it to Saturday afternoon, we are in! My bf JohnnySeko arrives Saturday morning @ 10:30 so...

I would love to go this Saturday, but already have plans. :icosm11: How many divers do you take out? I have some dive pals from work that are wanting to get their fins wet...may have to set up a trip soon!

Oceandvr:
I would love to go this Saturday, but already have plans. :icosm11: How many divers do you take out? I have some dive pals from work that are wanting to get their fins wet...may have to set up a trip soon!

4-6 all of it is in his the first thread that we hijacked.

Tomorrow's trip is cancelled. I don't like the looks of this front pushing our way. I'll post open dates for Jan. this weekend.

Capt. Ty:
Tomorrow's trip is cancelled. I don't like the looks of this front pushing our way. I'll post open dates for Jan. this weekend.

Good idea, not looking good at all. Do you plan on going out any after Christmas before the NewYear? My sis and I are available everyday from Christmas Day onward.

Miss - Maybe, but there is lots of family stuff going on. I'll be sure to let you all know as the plans firm up.

All - have a great holiday !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom