Pirate Coast Dive Festival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm keen on going down for a day of fun. I'm going to take a pass on the reef clean-up though. That is just a bit too pricey.

It goes on for two days, "The Pirate Coast Dive Festival is scheduled for June 14 and 15, 2008, and will take place in Siesta Key, Florida. This event is being held to benefit Mote Marine Laboratory Dive Operations and produced by Red Tide Wear, LLC. www.piratedivefest.com". How about we go on the Saturday?????

Speak up peeps about which day is better for you. Actually, I will ask Ean to post a poll and whichever day most can go we'll call that the day :ne_nau: Of course, everyone can go whenever they want but I think it would be nice to make this an SB gathering as well. :)

I'll have to double check to be sure I don'thave to work but I'm game. I think Saturday is good. I will even bring the wife and kids to it.Sounds like a good time.

I'll have to double check to be sure I don'thave to work but I'm game. I think Saturday is good. I will even bring the wife and kids to it.Sounds like a good time.

seems like a great day to bring the families.

I want to come Saturday!!! Despite a generous offer of a spare bedroom, I can only come for the day but I'd love to see you guys and this sounds like a blast!!!

Any SE Florida members, want to carpool with me? Gas is getting EXPENSIVE and it would be also be nice to share driving...I don't mind if we take my CR-V.

It's all the voodoo gas he's been breathing. Don't make him rough you up!

Hope I'm home for this thing, sounds pretty cool.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/gr...26516-mote-marine-dive-fest-reef-cleanup.html

I'm not sure why you felt it necessary to start a new thread for the pirate dive fest, but thanks for reviving interest in it.

Ummm, uh, hmmm, because I suggested it and because the original thread had already found its place on the second page. Furthermore, bringing it here causes us to get a gathering of the family (if you will). It also puts in place a thread for us to plan and discuss things (and get goofy as we do). Personally Mote, I think your remark to Ean was rather rude and out of character for you. :sad: All we want is to work on this group, The Greater Tampa Area, heading out to said event and have a whole load of fun! Right? :multi:

I want to come Saturday!!! Despite a generous offer of a spare bedroom, I can only come for the day but I'd love to see you guys and this sounds like a blast!!!

Any SE Florida members, want to carpool with me? Gas is getting EXPENSIVE and it would be also be nice to share driving...I don't mind if we take my CR-V.

Deb, If we could turn the state upside down you could pick me up on the way :popcorn:

I'm sooo up for carpooling. I am in Westchase for anyone that is interested.:) Actually let me preface that with so long as it is not that fella Git-r-dun or the newly minted instructor - Narcosis :burnout::burnout: *Miss running like a nut from GRD and Narc*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom