In town Oct. 4th - 11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wlb03

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys,
My wife and I will be in St. Petersburg the 4th thru the 11th.
I have sent a pm to Capt. Ty. and am looking forward to my first saltwater dive. :D
My wife does not dive but she does enjoy snorkeling and we'll be looking forward to hooking up with any of you guys.
Feel free to contact us before we leave and we'll have a great time while we're down there from Ky. :cheers:
Finally.... Vacation!!! :bounce2:
Bill

Hey guys,
Just got a message from Capt. Ty, said that he doesn't have any openings that week. Does anyone know of anyone else that would offer a good dive trip?

hmmm MissD might pop in with some suggestions. You might check with DiveBandit (here on the board) too - he could possibly put a trip togehter.

How do you feel about an overnight trip to the Boynton Beach area? Some of us do that on occassion -- drive over in the am and do an afternoon dive or a night dive, stay the night and get up and do a morning dive. Then drive back. Big difference in the diving over there vs here.

We have some neat shore dives a little south of here, depending on what your experience level is.

AOW thru Padi.

Sounds interesting. I've never dived in saltwater before so any diveing will be a great experience for me.
The wife doesn't dive but she enjoys snorkeling. Is there anything to these manatee snorkeling adventures that I've heard about?
Shore diving is also fine with me. I do however need to be able to rent tanks and weights. I'm not going to try to haul them down there on the plane.

Thanks for the help!
It's good to know that people are willing to put up with a cou;le of out-of-town greenhorns.

You a Cats or Cards fan? Choose wisely Danielsan.

My number two captain is out of town in Texas for a while. There is a new fella I've heard good things about and am going to try out this Saturday. His name is Earl and he is over by Hudson Grotto. I'll pm you the number if you want.

Also, we have spots open on Saturday but I think you are just arriving????

Yep, just arriving in town tomorrow afternoon.
I won't have any internet access while we're down there but, I'll pm you with my number and you can give me a call.
We'll be glad to at least get together and try to find out about some of the local places we can go get wet that are not really know about by us tourist.
We won't have internet access while we're down there but I will check back here tonight before we leave.
Guys, thanks for all the communication and information. It's nice to know that there are people in this community that are willing to help out with a couple of out-of-towners.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom