Charter October 3rd or 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I am waiting for one captain to call me back about diving on Friday the third. if that one is a go, we have three people already but would need one more can anyone do it:

Jess
Jess' friend
MissD

If we went on Saturday we would be going out of the Hudson area. That trip would be me, Jess and ???? We would need at least two more people. Depth would be 50', bring your own tanks and such, at a cost of $75. Anyone interested?

wow -- i guess everyone is tired or sleeping, or something...come out come out wherever you are!!

wow -- i guess everyone is tired or sleeping, or something...come out come out wherever you are!!

III said he was keen on Saturday as is Zardoz. So Saturday would be a go. Actually, it may even be a full trip. I will call him or Ann tmrw, if he doesn't post here first.

III told me he cant come out and play this weekend - had a big $$ install come up. Maybe Ann and Sam? Not sure if they dive without big daddy III. Saturday works for me, I had just hoped to get Heather in the water...we tried!

Yea sorry, I had one of those guys call who wants a full blown system installed before football on Sunday and doesn't care what it costs:D The only day our schedules worked was to do it on Saturday.

I might be able to shift some things around and go out w/you guys on Friday if you still need someone

Okay, I called the Friday Captain again and he still hasn't called me back. Odd actually. Anywhoozle, Saturday it is.

So far:
MissD
Jess
Zardoz (?)

Anyone else interested?

Going to pm ScubaAnn. C if her and Sambo are interested. Another girl majority trip :yeahbaby: Poor Zardoz? :wink:

Okay just found out the deal with my captain that can do weekdays. I totally forgot he is insurance so he is in Texas dealing with all the losses there.

Okay, I called the Friday Captain again and he still hasn't called me back. Odd actually. Anywhoozle, Saturday it is.

So far:
MissD
Jess
Zardoz (?)

Anyone else interested?

Going to pm ScubaAnn. C if her and Sambo are interested. Another girl majority trip :yeahbaby: Poor Zardoz? :wink:

I’m definitely in for Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom