Oct 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

III

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well I just picked up the DC600 Elite kit for Ann.

As my punishment for buying it for her, I now don't get to go on my usual 60 mile Spearfish Sunday trip and we are gonna go shoot photos instead:mooner:

Anybody up for a spring or a charter, or any ideas on where to go to take pics?

Good man!!! I have the DC600, and I know she will love it. We're doing a shore dive somewhere off Indian Rocks Road on Sunday afternoon - I have never been there so I have no idea what the viz will be, but there are artificial reefs so there should be some fish (to snap, not spear).

WoW! Haven't seen you around in a while. How ya been?

I think she wants a little better vis than a shore dive. But let us know when and where, you never know where we will end up and it would be nice to have you there to show her a few tips.

Good man!!! I have the DC600, and I know she will love it. We're doing a shore dive somewhere off Indian Rocks Road on Sunday afternoon - I have never been there so I have no idea what the viz will be, but there are artificial reefs so there should be some fish (to snap, not spear).

I didn't lnow there were any shore diving in Indian Rocks, you'll need to post a report with directions to the spot. :wink:

I didn't lnow there were any shore diving in Indian Rocks, you'll need to post a report with directions to the spot. :wink:

Will do...I'll try to post on Sunday when I get back...:D

WoW! Haven't seen you around in a while. How ya been?

I think she wants a little better vis than a shore dive. But let us know when and where, you never know where we will end up and it would be nice to have you there to show her a few tips.

I apparently didn't miss you guys by much at the shop today. Did you talk to Joann about Sunday? Or are you guys going out on a boat?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom