Beach dive Sunday (10/5) anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plans changed!!! Lucky me the wife is headed here instead of me heading to Atlanta. We are in.:D

where did ya have in mind?

I'm flexible. I haven’t dove Venice area in 12 years and never been on the Spanish Rocks (can't make the Sat. trip). The last seven boat trips that I signed up for have been cancelled (really) and I’ve been dry so long that I'm turning into dust.

What would you and Reef recommend?

My preference would be Venice. Mainly because of the bridge work to Anna Maria and the parking limitations. But, I too can be easy. Just make a good argument like, "I'd rather go here..."

I'm heading from South St. Pete if anybody in the area wants a ride.

I'm diving South Brohard today, I dove Service club yesterday, but viz was terrible (6-24 inches). Hopefully viz will be better today. I'll post conditions later.

Dkramer and I dove South Brohard today. Water temp 81, viz 5-8 ft @ the blocks, opening up to about 8-10 ft around 20 fsw. we found a couple of small megs and horse teeth around the blocks, and found horse & camel teeth, and many large fossil bones @the ledge farther out from the blocks. Dana also found a nice mako tooth@ the ledge. Very nice diving. My #1 dive buddy (wife) and I will be going there again tomorrow. CYA there around 1000.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom