Anyone want to meet at Manatee Sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

manda100

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My husband and I will be traveling to Manatee Springs this Sunday for some dive practice for him.The more the merrier there with the duck weed on the surface and us open water divers are not allowed to carry lights,so the more divers the better lighting we will have in there.
Cavers are welcome but of course you guys get better diving at manatee. I hear the cave system is pretty good there,hopefully one day I can join you guys if this economy picks up.
We can meet there anytime of the day,we have a camp site for Saturday night.There were only two left when I called yesterday so if you want a site call soon.It would be nice to see some of the divers I've dove with again or meet some new buddies.PM me if you need info.I will be off line after 4 pm till about midnight.

Thanks,
Manda

A couple of us cavers will be diving Catfish Hotel Saturday. Probably upstream toward Manatee.

I meant to say upstream of Manatee ....... very cool dive with the duckweed on the surface and high flow in the cave.

I meant to say upstream of Manatee ....... very cool dive with the duckweed on the surface and high flow in the cave.

We dove Catfish and explored the carvern zone on the upstream side,the current was running very strong,so we avoided the down stream side. I have a fear of being sucked into that thing and going on an unexpected cave dive. I was looking for the little cave creatures but none were to be found.We did see many small cats with no fear of us,were did all the large ones go?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom