Friday, October 24, MeetNGreet, Crabby Bills @ Rocky Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The next "Traveling M&G" will be Friday, October 24, @ Crabby Bills on Rocky Point http://www.crabbybills.com/locations.html

Time: 6-9:30

Crabby Bill's is located in a nice spot right on the water. They have an inside and outside area. Depending on the weather we can chill out by the water :D if anyone brings their young ones there is a sand volleyball court outside.

This is a time for newcomers or regulars to come hang out with your dive buds and get to know them a little better. As always, everyone is welcome to join - the more the merrier .:bounce2:

Note, no matter where we sit, we will be easy to find with our new handy dandy tablemarker, replete with SB logo and our area name (thanks SalmonBoy97) :yeahbaby:

If you can join in, please post and I will add you to the attendee list.:)

Also, we have done all the areas that got high marks on the last poll. I was wondering how many people would attend one a bit further north on 275? I know a couple peeps travel from out that way regularly, like Dive Bandit and The Salmon people. Anyone else? Please let me know when you post.

Thanks bunches,

-MissD

Attendees:
MissD
I Dive
msscuba & Hubby
ultimatedive
Reef
Scoobahdood
III
ScubaAnn
Sam-bouy
Carriemak & Mark
Jess4Diving
SalmonBoy + ?
Lil Bit's Mom
Chugger's Dad
AstroDad & Missuz
Zardoz

Last edited:
If Mr. Salmon drove all the way to John's Pass and bought a around, I can certainly drive north for a meet! However, if I do that, I expect a good dive scheduled the following morning!!!!!!

The next "Traveling M&G" will be Friday, October 24, @ Crabby Bills on Rocky Point Crabby Bill's - Fresh Seafood at Family Friendly Prices

Time: 6-9:30

Crabby Bill's is located in a nice spot right on the water. They have an inside and outside area. Depending on the weather we can chill out by the water :D if anyone brings their young ones there is a sand volleyball court outside.

This is a time for newcomers or regulars to come hang out with your dive buds and get to know them a little better. As always, everyone is welcome to join - the more the merrier .:bounce2:

Note, no matter where we sit, we will be easy to find with our new handy dandy tablemarker, replete with SB logo and our area name (thanks SalmonBoy97) :yeahbaby:

If you can join in, please post and I will add you to the attendee list.:)

Also, we have done all the areas that got high marks on the last poll. I was wondering how many people would attend one a bit further north on 275? I know a couple peeps travel from out that way regularly, like Dive Bandit and The Salmon people. Anyone else? Please let me know when you post.

Thanks bunches,

-MissD

Attendees:
MissD

Count me in

Isn't this out by Crawdaddy's & The Pelican? Heck, is Crawdaddy's still around?

Rusty Pelican - I know it is still there. I'm assuming but don't know for a fact that Crawdaddy's is as well.

Yesireeee Bob, Bill's is right by there. Next block up on the causeway.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom