Spanish Rocks on the 25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K Mejean

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings Y'all..... I am planning on heading down to the Spanish Rocks on Saturday the 25th with the wife to get a dive in before the water gets to cold for her. Probably going to do one tank but might do two depending on how things go. I know there are some other dives going on that weekend but if anyone is interested they are more than welcome to join us.
Ken

If it was not because it my son's 25th b.d. I would go. Have fun. Careful where you park. Tickets were given today.

GRD, she speaks the truth. If you haven't been there before, PM me for my cell. I'm not in the mood for a lot of typing, but will gladly fill you in on where and where not to park. If I can make it down there I will, I'm just not sure yet.

I have been there on several occasions. I have never had a problem with parking. Luck I guess.

There was another local dive club too today. That compounded the parking problem. I got there at about 8:15 and the parking area was half full. It didnt take much time to finish it off.

Any idea what time you plan on meeting there? If you find out where to park can you let us know. This way we won't turn a good dive into an expensive dive when we get back to our vehicle and find tickets. :no:

I think we will get there between 9:30 and 10:00. I have a built in dive buddy so if you guys get there and want to hit the water don't wait on me.

Wife and I had already been talking about heading down that way.

Was wondering what the conditions were this past weekend, since a few of you went there - sorry about the tickets!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom