November M&G or Venice Turkey Fry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salmon - I think we need to have one of our own, at least one more, before the holidays. After that, maybe put a hold 'til after the new year - depending on how the group feels.

At the last M&G CarrieMak made a great suggestion of having an open house. I will have a look at my calendar and speak to my realtor (remember my house is up) and if it is feasible, we can do one here at my place???? :)

As for Venice - it is mandatory, :rofl2: seriously, I have spent several hours working on that darn thing - so I hope our area has a great turn-out :)

At the last M&G CarrieMak made a great suggestion of having an open house. I will have a look at my calendar and speak to my realtor (remember my house is up) and if it is feasible, we can do one here at my place???? :)

Sounds to me like exactly what you and your Realtor would want, people coming to your home! In fact, I seem to recall Reef saying he and his wife need to buy a home somewhere around here...:wink:

Sounds to me like exactly what you and your Realtor would want, people coming to your home! In fact, I seem to recall Reef saying he and his wife need to buy a home somewhere around here...:wink:

Please MissD has already tasked me with enough stuff.

Instead of working at the hospital I'm supposed to be busy finding her a nice, rich doctor for her to hook up with. Yeah, of course he has to dive aswell.:wink:

Please MissD has already tasked me with enough stuff.

Instead of working at the hospital I'm supposed to be busy finding her a nice, rich doctor for her to hook up with. Yeah, of course he has to dive aswell.:wink:

While you're at it, find me one (or several!) of those in the female variety!!!!:D:D:D

While you're at it, find me one (or several!) of those in the female variety!!!!:D:D:D

Hey we can make this easy.

MissD is looking, and so are you Dave.

Seems logical to me.

MissD, Dave dives. Dave, MissD dives. Nuff said.

Ok, so when is the wedding?

Boy could this could start some rumors!:eyebrow:

(Reef runs for cover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom