DiveNY member in town and needing to get wet.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twistedarts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey everyone. I'm in the Tampa area and the dives I had booked washed out. Who new?, rough seas and silt out in the gulf! I gotta get wet!!!! Can anyone offer suggestions, recommendations or take me out? HELP!

Hey everyone. I'm in the Tampa area and the dives I had booked washed out. Who new?, rough seas and silt out in the gulf! I gotta get wet!!!! Can anyone offer suggestions, recommendations or take me out? HELP!

A few of us will be at Hudson Grotto at 8 am. It is a little north of Tampa.

Manda - Thanks for the invite, unfortunaely I got up a little to late to read your post. Tstorms this afternoon, rats. I would love to do the grotto, I have heard a lot of great stuff about it. I'm open to dive any day this week so if you or anyone else is going out please consider me. I just need to rent some lead and a tank.
Thanks again.
Jack.

Manda - Thanks for the invite, unfortunaely I got up a little to late to read your post. Tstorms this afternoon, rats. I would love to do the grotto, I have heard a lot of great stuff about it. I'm open to dive any day this week so if you or anyone else is going out please consider me. I just need to rent some lead and a tank.
Thanks again.
Jack.

Don't know of much going on but if something comes up, I will think of you.

MissD - Twistedarts (Jack) is one of my local dive buddies and an absolute sweetheart so yes if you know of any thing for him I'd be an even bigger fan of yours than I already am.

Thank you.

What is with the weather in this town? 82 and beautiful skies yesterday and today grey out. Sort of appropriate for election day I guess. :wink:

Also what is with everyone's fear of 5' seas and low viz? Sheesh, back home
5' seas and 2" of viz is a good day. :D

When I am visiting the Keys I think the SAME THING. Why wont they go out in less than PERFECT weather?? Dont they know I am only here for a little while and NEED to get wet?? Geeze:D:D

:rofl3: I know the feeling.

When I am visiting the Keys I think the SAME THING. Why wont they go out in less than PERFECT weather?? Dont they know I am only here for a little while and NEED to get wet?? Geeze:D:D

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom