Gators on the Beach at Venice.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Yeah, and it sure was really mean looking.:wink:

PICT0034Large-1.jpg

The wife and I dove Venice today, and the conditions were great. Well minus the cold as heck water. Water temp was 68 degrees, and viz was between 12-15 feet. We didn't spend too much time hunting for fossils, but exploring an area we had been told about similiar to Spanish Rocks. Not only did we find the spot, but we saw a ton of decent sized fish. :cool2:

PICT0004Large-1.jpg

PICT0052Large-1.jpg

PICT0058Large-1.jpg

PICT0062Large-1.jpg

All in all it was a great dive. :D

Thnx for the pix

OK, where is this spot that is similar to Spanish Rocks. Looks like a great dive. Awesome pics by the way!

OK, where is this spot that is similar to Spanish Rocks. Looks like a great dive. Awesome pics by the way!

Venice has a newish artificial reef. A load of blocks or something they put out there. A lot of life is beginning to call it home, which is super for us :yeahbaby:

Jay - that was so very kind of you :wink:

The Hogfish looked like a keeper to me.

Venice has a newish artificial reef. A load of blocks or something they put out there. A lot of life is beginning to call it home, which is super for us :yeahbaby:

Jay - that was so very kind of you :wink:

Eh, no...

The blocks are very neat. I'm not sure what they are made out of, but they move with the current.

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom